You are a small business owner or you are the practice manager of an independent Medical/Dental/Vision practice in East Tennessee. You end up wasting time trying to fix computer issues when you have 85 other things to do. You are trying your best to be HIPAA compliant or you are concerned about keeping your data or customer data safe from hackers. However, you just don’t know how to do that.
Our clients typically have 3-18 workstations (up to 25), and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most have an EMR application that they use to run their practice or run an industry specific software and rely heavily on that software being operational.
Add our technology experts to your company's team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up. Period.
- You'd like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired to do, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that preventing problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You're looking to expand your business but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.