What is Digital Signage?
Digital Signage can replace traditional posters, signs, scrolling LED displays, and other forms of communication for your small business. In some cases a digital sign can be more effective, easier to read and cheaper to update than other forms of advertising.
How is it better than poster board?
- Digital signs grab your customer’s attention and influence their purchasing decision right at the point of purchase. Over 75% of decisions are made in-store and Digital Signs can increase impulse purchasing.
- Content can easily be changed one time and then pushed out to all other networked Digital Signs.
- Research shows that retention is much higher. Customers recall Digital Signage up to 37% of the time
How will i use digital signage?
Digital signage can display a combination of text, images, video and are used to:
- Convey key information – new products, offers, current weather or sports stats, emergency messages
- Advertise – store sales promotions, etc.
- Enhance customer experience – for example share recipes, or facts of the day
- Brand Recognition– develop a brand identity customers remember
Cost – Use your own flat screen TV and you can get started with digital signage for as little as $249